Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Post # 5

This week's assignment, entitled Blog Post # 5 requires us to build our own Personal Learning Network (PLN). I chose to use for my PLN. This site was very easy to navigate and get started. I also found it easy to use once I got started. The first step was to create a profile. I chose the username jgarrett168, as it is it also a form of mail g-mail address. The next step was to simply click on the websites that interest me and can be useful in my PLN. I look forward to using my PLN in the future, as I feel confident it will help enhance my learning experience!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Josh, my name is Melissa Keeler and I am in EDM310 W6.
    I am glad you are beginning to build your PLN. Mine is turning into quite a slow process and a very large list! I noticed your projects are absent, Double check if you posted them...I have noticed that a missing symbol or letter will cause stuff not to work. It is mind-boggling sometimes I know! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I chose to use for my PLN. " What? You told us nothing about what a PLN is and you have provided no evidence that you read or watched any of the assignments.

    ReplyDelete